Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Dude, I Full-on Swayze'd That Mother!

*waves*

I’m still here.  I don’t have much to go over, but there are a couple things.  Some of them might even make sense, hopefully. Let’s find out.

First off, if there’s a 12-step rehab program for Supernatural, I need to sign up.  Cuz I am ADDICTED to that show lately.  I’m watching 2-3 episodes a NIGHT on Netflix.  I’m ¾ of the way through season 2, and I’m loving it.  It’s not for everyone, though, so don’t think I’m trying to say you all should check it out.  If you’ve seen it, and gone ‘meh’, then go with that.

Second, I’ve done VERY little in CoH.  Like, I redeemed a couple Super Packs with Jack, got Itsuhara a new D-inspired casual outfit, and poked around with Tenma.  That’s it.  Nothing to do, no real RP to partake of. 

EQ2 has been…I dunno.  I don’t even know WTF is up with Shaded Lotus right now.  Nysstrin was assigned the test of stealing Quinntus’s hat for Roessa.  For RL reasons, I haven’t been on much, and when I am, Quin’s player usually isn’t.  So that hasn’t gotten done.  Harperr called Nys into his office and yelled at him for dragging his feet.  Then Roessa said ‘screw it’.  So Harperr relieved Nys of that task.  Mind you, I don’t even know who Harperr is in relation to Nys.  Their chain of command is starting to resemble a spiderweb.  I don’t know who answers to who. 

So now, Nys’s pretty much acting autonomously.  He encountered Azinath, a fellow guildie who was attacked by a vampire, and is slowly becoming one herself.  She’s playing the part of ‘cute, ditzy blond’, which makes me eyeroll.  Nys was polite to her, though.  I’m still getting a handle on him.  He’s pretty well educated, thanks to his father’s money, and I’m playing him as kind of cultured.  He offered to investigate the area she was attacked in for clues. Hell, it’s not like he’s got much else to do, and that area coincides with some of my quests, anyway.  Why not?

He’s making a good bit of gold selling crap now.  He’s upgraded to a 3-room inn suite.  It’s looking pretty nice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment