I poked around with Composer and did a couple of paper missions, before getting the Founders’ Fall bank mission. I did that, which was pretty easy. I usually don’t have problems with the Mayhem missions, but man, the Safeguard missions are rough for me. Hell if I know why.
Also, Cao Jian got on a Moonfire TF. He did well, but I was a bit bored myself. He’s solid, both offensively and defensively, but his problem is, he has two combos with Dual Blades:
1. Ablating Strike -> Vengeful Slice -> Sweeping Strike.2. One Thousand Cuts -> Power Slice -> Typhoon’s Edge.
Boooooring. Same patterns, over and over. It’d almost be worth considering dropping Focused Accuracy and Physical Perfection from his build, and replacing them with Nimble Slice and Blinding Feint. Even with just the default slot. But no….that seems too wasteful to me. Besides, I want Physical Perfection, just so I can have Fast Healing/Quick Recovery, Health/Stamina, AND Physical Perfection. According to Mids’, that’s 476% regen and 233% recovery. And with 3 Leadership toggles AND Focused Accuracy, I’m going to need all the +recovery I can get my hands on.
You’ll note a lack of RP-related news today. You might want to get used to that for a little while. My muse is on vacation again. I do have an idea for a Cao Jian story that I think might be pretty good, but whenever I sit down to write it, I don’t get very far. I KNOW where I’m going with it, but I’m having a hard time finding the words to get me there. I’ll keep tinkering with it, and if I find the words I’m looking for, I’ll post it here.
No comments:
Post a Comment