My inexplicable good mood continues. I kind of like it! It’s weird; I don’t really have a reason to be so positive. I haven’t started on any meds, I haven’t changed what passes for my diet, I didn’t get any good news, and I’m still dealing with the same issues I was before. And yet, I’m doing all right! Go figure.
Anyway, to work. I’ve done a little bit of RP and a bunch of raiding/TFing. Blaster Jack is now 2 VR’s away from finishing his last tier 4’s, in Lore and Interface. Aside from getting him his remaining purple pieces/sets, there won’t be a single thing I can do to make him more powerful. At least until i21, anyway. Then, it’s dom Jack’s turn! *rolls eyes*
Tommy RP’d with Ash and Immersion in the D, which was fun. He’s kind of taking a break from big plots/stories for a while. I figure he’s still coming to terms with ‘Tony’s’ fate. On a random note, I really wish I’d made him older. Even I have a hard time buying that he’s now a full-fledged don…at 28. *shrugs* Well, unless I say he lied about his age for some inexplicable reason, I’m kind of stuck with it. I pulled him out to help Trev’s SoA with his Alpha arc, and it’s amazing how much easier things are when Tommy’s around. I wish my toons could have him as an NPC pet. :P I should think about finishing his Incarnate crap. Right now his only tier 4’s are in Alpha and Judgement.
Erik also RP’d with Ash, Kalen, and Ray in the D. He tossed out a couple tidbits of his past I didn’t know about, and now I want to know more. However, he doesn’t handle Ash’s ‘wackiness’ as smoothly as Tommy does. He’s a lot more serious. I’ve temporarily decided not to sweat getting him the badges for Archmage. Turns out you can only get that if you’re a Hero or Vigilante, and I’m not at ALL certain it’s worth taking him full Hero just to get an accolade badge. Particularly since he’d lose the power itself once he went back redside. Still mulling it over.
I changed up Tenma’s build a tiny bit. I have six slots in Blinding Powder, and was originally planning on throwing a full set of Coercive Persausion (the purple confuse set) in it. After thinking about it, I get the same type set bonuses with a set of Malaise’s Illusions, and the greater intensity in CP isn’t worth (to me IMO ) paying over 10x as much per piece for a power I’m really just using as a set mule. I mean, he’s a beast NOW . I’m not complaining. :D
Caden led a rollicking Sister Psyche TF which got him about 1 ½ bars from 44. At which point, he will receive…*dramatic pause*…Laser Beam Eyes. I know, I know! C’mon….laser beams shooting out of his eyes! That’s cool, right? Right?? And I guess it’s kind of IC, right? *smiles hopefully*
Actually, I took it as a set mule, but it might be fun to have him whip out some new flashy technomancer powers he finally mastered. Also, gave him the Binary aura for combat…I likey! Especially how it looks like there’s green data scrolling across the lenses of his sunglasses. HAWT.
Dealer Frost kicked off the Vincent Ross arc, did his cape mish , and knocked out a Kal SF. He’s got a couple contacts in Sharkhead he’s working through now, and he also picked up Snow Storm. Things are coming along nicely with him, though I might recolor his powers a bit. The black fire isn’t quite doing it for me. It’s so hard to see. Don’t laugh. :P
Cao Jian’s story has stalled out on me for the moment, but I don’t think it’ll be for long.
In the Imperial City university, Imperator Itsuhara met Sugar Stroke (P’s Prae toon) who waxed super-fangirly over him. He played it up for the nearby crowd, extolling the virtues of putting Praetoria first. He autographed her jacket lapel (taking the chance to subtly check out her boobs…such a gentleman) and made a dramatic exit. It might be fun to RP out P calling him to see if he can get Danny’s location out of Mindlord.
On a sadder note, Xarot and Lauahi have been deleted. Neither of them were much fun to play, and they had nothing going for them RP-wise. Lauahi never really developed a personality. Of course now, with Xarot gone, I have no MM’s. Hmmm….maybe it’s time to create Prae-Tommy. I envisioned him as a Syndicate thugs/pain MM. It could be interesting.
No comments:
Post a Comment