The title refers to one of my favorite songs of all time. It's from Tool, and it has become kind of my anthem over the last few years. Give a listen, or read the lyrics if you're interested. Or don't. Whatever.
As for CoH, I don’t have much to talk about, but I feel compelled to say something. Tommy’s been recovering from his ordeal, and probably won’t be at TI team night tonight unless he’s needed in a leadership capacity. Assuming he’s not, I’m going to bring Erik tonight and probably next week as well. I’m learning a little more about his personality, and I want to see how it plays with the others. He seems to me to be very cool and detached, and that frankly sounds more my speed lately. I’m still pretty drained emotionally. I’ve been hurt, sad, angry, disgusted, angry again, frustrated, depressed, and now I’m just all ‘screw it’.
Tenma got to 46, and I may suck it up and do the redside respec trial this week. It’s the WST, and if it doesn’t get him to 47, it’ll probably get him within striking distance. I still hate that stupid Thorn Tree, but I’ll cope. With the 2XP weekend coming next week, and the planned ZF/TI/Kingsmen RWZ XP grind event looming, I want to get my people ready. I won’t get near as much playtime as I did last time (because I’m working now, yay!), so I’ll focus my efforts on a narrower group. Right now, I’m thinking Tenma, Dealer Frost, and Primalis as my core group. I may also run some PuGs with Caden, Tesla, and maybe Root Locus.
I ran Primalis last night with the ZF crew. Minus one faceplant, which was just me getting cocky, he did pretty well. He’s the first toon I’ve played with anything from the Medicine Pool, and I have to say, I like it. He’s got Aid Other and Aid Self, and will take Resuscitate at some point. It kind of fits him; I’m saying he has a medical cellular regeneration device, and an advanced visor-mounted HUD that he got from his handler. But that’s a story for another time.
There hasn’t been a whole lot of RP at my end, aside from once scene that was, to me, rather bittersweet and touching. I have my reasons for not wanting to share it, and before you ask…no, it wasn’t hawt ERP. They may not be ‘good’ reasons, but you know what? I don’t care.
No comments:
Post a Comment