Friday, July 22, 2011

Making My Rounds

It’s been slow lately in CoX.  And at this point, I guess I hardly need to say it’s been all Tommy.  He’s my main now.  Sorry, Jack.  Jack’s kind of broken ICly at the moment, and there’s probably worse to come soon.  I need to sit down during one of those rare quiet moments I get, and decide what to do with him.

VKD is all but dead.  Part of that’s me, part of it isn’t, but it doesn’t change the fact.  We did some IC mishing last night, but aside from Jack showing off some of his Incarnate powers, it was kind of eh.  I debated not even bothering, but it wasn’t as if I had anything else planned.  I’ve been kind of disgruntled, lonely, and stressed out lately.  But it doesn’t really matter.  I’ll suck it up and keep moving, because that’s what I do and I really don’t have any other choice.

I also briefly got Tenma out in the D, looking for Dark - with no luck.  Bah.  Kigal and Smith were there, but there was no logical or IC reason for Tenma to inflict that on himself, so they went un-approached. I should try to get him on an ITF this week.  The TI/ZF people are hosting an IC run tonight, but Tenma’s not really known to that crowd.  So, I’ll probably end up bringing Erik.  I dunno, I’ll check w/Andy.

I’ve been doing some thinking about him.  He’s stuck in two stories that aren’t going anywhere.  He needs something else to do.  He’s not really a great fit for TI, but maybe the Kingsmen?  The idea has some merit.  The Kingsmen is a good place for someone to pick up a lead, so he might frequent there and the D, trying to nose out a lead on the Mizuchi.  And if that story dies, he’s still in a good spot to RP with the TI people occasionally.  But then, he’s sharing a VG with Ash Leopard, who would make him crazy. :P

I grabbed Caden and jumped on an ITF.  Fast, furious, and it got him from 39 to 41.  Can’t beat that!  He’s also one that could use some RP lovin’, but it’s not likely to happen.  I’d like him more, and he’d be easier to RP with, if I could ‘un-werecat’ him somehow.  He’d play a lot better as a straight technopath/technomancer.  He lacks all the feral, primal qualities his mother had. He’s more civilized, and he doesn’t have any ‘YOU MUST LOVE ME NAO’ pheromones.  Sorry, ladies. I had the inkling of an idea, but it involves the Jenna/Plague story.  So, yeah.  Mindlord could possibly do it with Xarot’s help, but eh.

Tommy knocked out part 2 of his arc on Wednesday, and I think it went pretty well…on my team, anyway.  Team 2 had some issues with an AV at the end that I did NOT anticipate.  That guy wasn’t supposed to be that hard, but it seems the AE version of Rise To The Challenge is a monster.  Also, it was on a very small casino map, with a melee-heavy team.  I need to remember to take these things into account.  Otherwise, it went better than I hoped.  Big thanks to everyone who showed up to support it! The finale is this Wednesday, and I hope to have a couple stories up by then, for clarification and some extra seasoning.

The after-mish RP was good, but I had TG, Hanshou, Bally, Genna, and Perce talking to me all at the same time.  So, if anyone got ignored, I’m really sorry, but juggling multiple conversations isn’t my strong suit.  I’m touched that people are interested in Tommy, even if I think my RP isn’t up to snuff lately.  I need to get more sleep. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment