Things lately have been pretty much the same lately, with Tommy occupying the vast majority of my playtime. Erik ran an IC Kal SF lately, and Primalis did an IC Sutter TF with ZF (lot of acronyms today), but aside from that, it’s been just SSDD (heh, sorry, that was for me).
Well, SSDD aside from a rather mystifying and ugly incident that I’ll only briefly touch on. It’s been done to death over the last couple days, and pretty much everyone who reads this knows it. Tommy and Veronica are no longer dating, and Veronica’s left TI. She got up in Brand’s face ICly, he responded, it was a big whole thing. Furthermore, she didn’t give anyone any time to get it worked out, and was pretty rude to Andy about the whole thing. Screw that. Tommy doesn’t want a woman who expects him to protect her when she’s at fault. And if you’re going to talk trash, step up and take your lumps. So, Tommy’s single again. He’ll probably stay like that for quite a while.
Ok, done with that topic. Tommy’s AE is coming very slowly, because I want it to be PERFECT. It’s about 40% done, I’d guess. The last part might go a bit quicker now that I have the enemies defined. I’m using cookie cutter Family for the Bonanno mobs, since they’re essentially that anyway. Tweaks can be made to the Kong and Triad mobs depending on how Wednesday goes. I don’t like making AEs, personally. I haven’t had any complaints on those I’ve done, but it’s just not something I like doing. I don’t really know why. Maybe it’s because I make myself nuts between my perfectionism and my tendency to procrastinate.
My brain lately wants to tease me with cool ideas that’ll come after Tommy’s arc, but it doesn’t want to work on the arc, or give up any detailed idea of how I’m getting from point A to point B. Stupid brain hates me. It’s giving me NOTHING for anyone else.
Why do I like Tommy so much? Is it just because he has an active group of people to bounce stuff off of? No, Erik has that same group, and you know how ‘blah’ he is right now. Is it because he’s a ‘big shot’ in that group? Eh, I don’t think so. He was just as fun to play back before he was even a Lieutenant. He’s both easy and hard to play. Easy because I understand him very well, hard because ‘cocky and smooth’ is not something in my personal repertoire. I guess I fake it well enough, though…that or everyone’s REALLY being patient and indulgent with me. :D
Hell if I know.
No comments:
Post a Comment