(If you don't get that, don't sweat it. That was for me.)
I’m going to try a new approach. I’m going to do recaps when I feel they’re important, or the mood strikes me. If you guys want to read my impression of a particular day, you can ask, and I’ll take a stab at it. Otherwise, I’m not going to put a whole lot of pressure on myself to detail every little thing I did every day.
Anyway, last night, Arch and I wrapped up our respective/joint arcs. The AV I was all worried about? The team ran his ass through the proverbial woodchipper in like 30 seconds. Tommy emptied his gun into Kristoff afterward. Just to be sure. Then Arch borrowed Tommy’s gun and put another round between his eyes. You’d think they had a grudge against him or something. :P Afterwards, they made Tommy’s promotion official. Being the paranoid, overly sensitive nutjob I am, I really hope no one’s upset. I haven’t been in TI *that* long, but I’ve been active.
After that, I tried to power through an epilogue story to the DMCP arc, but got bogged down. That’s happening a lot lately. I wonder what my deal is. P’s player says not to sweat the why, but I will anyway. I can’t really help it.
Toyed around with the idea of repurposing Xarot as a vampire, but when I bounced it off P, she ‘meh’d’ it into oblivion. I dropped the idea, so I guess I wasn’t that in love with it. I guess I keep reading all the WoD vampire stuff on Grim’s blog, and it has a certain appeal to it. Don’t give me that look, it’s not like I was going to hook back up with the nutjob. I was just saying that the idea tickled my fancy. I looked through the PDF WoD sourcebook I had and figured Xarot would make a good Nosferatu. Theoretically.
Moving on. I started a Composer story, telling what he did/thought after getting inked. Guess what happened? Yep, stalled out. There’ll be more rambling later, but I’m writing this and trying to mish with Crescent in a team at the same time. And I’m doing a lot of standing around. XD
Oh, final note, Tommy's supposed to interview someone tonight at 9:30pm EST. Why am I convinced I'm going to completely botch this? Oh, that's right, because I suck.
Oh, final note, Tommy's supposed to interview someone tonight at 9:30pm EST. Why am I convinced I'm going to completely botch this? Oh, that's right, because I suck.
No comments:
Post a Comment