Monday, January 31, 2011

Sunday, 1-30-11

I was so wiped from my all-nighter Saturday that I zonked out until noon.  Stupid insomnia.  I didn’t wind up doing anything until 4pm, and I didn’t do very much at all after that.  I know, there was still 2XP hijinks to get in on, but I was FRIED.   I got Tesla out with Mel and P’s team and got him to 32.  Come to daddy, you tasty little Lightning Rod!  Hmm, that sounded vaguely dirty, but you get the gist.  I finally gave him his post-i19 respec too.
After that, I got Tommy out and finished purchasing the purple confuse set.  Then I slotted it in Mass Confusion, and basked in the awesome.  The bonuses to Mass Confusion alone will be hefty, but 15% accuracy and 10% recharge bonuses are the real gold here.  After that, I got him a rough casual outfit for his date tonight.  He should get her a present, but I’m having a hard time deciding what.  It should be unique like the tie tack she got him, something nice.
He needs to get his game on, thus far Mel’s come across as slightly dominant, jokingly referring to Tommy as her ‘kept man’.  While he understands that she doesn’t want to be a typical ‘moll’, just arm candy for a wiseguy, he needs to make sure it doesn’t end up going to the other extreme.  Tommy Cortex is NOBODY’S boy toy. :D  FYI, I doubt like hell that Mel’s player wants that.  For that matter, I’m predicting that they’ll go out a few times, and that’ll be it.  However, they’ll stay friends, I’m sure.  And that’s pretty cool, if you ask me.
That was essentially it for last night.  I was exhausted, and when I finally did log in, I was just in the mood to take it easy, and putter around.  2XP Weekend was a blast, but I just don’t have the stamina to play that hard for that long. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment