Sunday, January 16, 2011

Friday, 1-14-11

I started earlier in the evening by adding a 1x1 defense room to the VKD base, to serve as a holding cell.  I did some work on it, but I’m not happy with it, or where it’s located.  If someone broke out of that cell, they’d be right next to the base generator AND the mainframe room.  Jack ICly would never make that kind of mistake, so I’m not thinking it’s going to stay there.
I logged on, Cao Jian, who street swept in Talos for hero tips, and failed.  Again.  Seriously?? WTF, do I have to sacrifice a goat to the tip-dropping gods??  At that point, it was time for TI team night #2, so I said screw it.
Tommy got on before Titan Girl did, and he responded to call over the coalition channel from Sin Enterprises, asking for assistance.  TG got on shortly thereafter and told us OOC that we could either help Sin, or do an AE she’d done, but in either case, they were having a staff meeting.  So, Tommy, Percentage, Junior, and Roulette went to assist Sin.   TG told Sin that Tommy was Titan’s rep for that evening.
On a side note here, P’s player pointed out, and I agree…..it’s really interesting how different Andy treats me (even as a somewhat new member) compared to how Raina treated me, even though I was a co-founder of SH.  Also, a couple of months back, Wheeler’s player said that Tommy was glowing during some plot, and when I calmly asked him why OOC, his player was so mortified and apologetic at his faux pas, that he gave me a purple IO recipe and wouldn’t take it back.   Now contrast that to the crap LB’s player pulled on me.  Yeah, we’re dealing with a whole other class of players here.
 I don’t remember all the particulars, but it was a fun time, and Mind Viper, the team leader, was a total pro.  Afterward, Tommy and Roulette hung out in Sin’s spa with a couple of their members.  Tommy joked about her wearing the same thing, and Roulette said if he wanted to buy her a bikini or something, she’d wear it.  Tommy’s totally going to take her up on that. :P
After that, Scarlet knocked out a couple of missions towards Scirocco’s patron arc and got to one where he’d need to beat Silver Mantis.  He’ll need to LOAD UP on inspirations for that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment