Saturday, January 22, 2011

Friday, 1-21-11

There’s not much to cover.  I tweaked the dialogue on Tommy’s AE for a bit, then got out blaster Jack.  Jack’s usually who has most of my inf, so he bought 2 LoTG+7.5% recharge IO’s.  I emailed one to Tommy and one to Ebon.  Between Tommy, Ebon, and dom Jack, I’m going to need a lot of those, and at 200M a pop, it’s going to take a long time.  It’ll be worth it, I think.  I mean, getting dom Jack to permadom alone is worth it.  He’ll be unstoppable. :D
I got Tommy out for team night, but it wound up only being five of us.  We ran through Andy’s Paralyzed AEs, which weren’t half bad, and we got the guns back.  Yay!  With such a small crowd, I opted not to start Tommy’s AE.  It’ll keep until Wednesday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment