Monday, April 25, 2011

Friday and Saturday, 4-22 and 4-23: Hey, Has Anyone Seen My RP??

Since there wasn’t much between Friday and Saturday, I’m going to combine them.

Friday
I decided to change my raiding approach for now.  Instead of being all over the place with everyone, I’m going to try to focus on one character at a time.  So I opted to start with blaster Jack.  I did the BAF twice, and noticed something I hadn’t before, but probably should’ve.  You can use raid salvage to build Alpha stuff!  This revelation came at the perfect time, as I already had all but one piece of salvage to make his Tier 4 Alpha.  One quick trip to the Incarnate screen and I was done! I’d decided on the Musculature Core Paragon: 45% damage, 33% immobilize, 33% defense debuff. 
By the way, for Incarnate stuff, this is a KILLER reference.  I bookmarked that shit. So should you :P
Then came what used to be TI team night #2.  See, the officers decided to abandon the idea of a second FORMAL team night, and go with one additional officer-led event per officer each month.  However, most of the members on didn’t quite know that, so we all wound up doing a Mortimer Kal SF.  I brought Erik who…*coughs in embarrassment*…had just been respecc’d and thus had only a few SO’s, hastily thrown in his powers.  He didn’t do too well, but he got through it, and it being the WST, put him solidly halfway to 48.  After we finished, I trotted his happy little ex-Mu ass to the Black Market and bought/slotted 95% of the IO’s he needed.
So nice how the SF just automatically poses your group so you can take a group photo.  Say CHEESE!

Afterward, blaster Jack came out to pound out another two BAFs, now working towards his Judgment power.  Not too much to report there.  Mother Mayhem’s boobs didn’t get any smaller, and Nightstar STILL needs a pair of metal underwear or SOMETHING.  Anyone reading this knows why.

Saturday

I started out knocking out a couple of rogue tip missions on Composer, and completed the new Wizard’s Weakness tip, which you need to unlock the Mortimer Kal SF.  I’d planned on running one with him.  By the way, I’ve already showed this to a couple people, but this is now totally Composer’s theme song.  Scary shit.
Blaster Jack got on a couple of Lambda’s…which are rough on a squishy, I have to say.  Hard fought, but he got his Tier 3 Judgment.  Say it with me, kids…..”FWOOSH, BITCHES!”

Finally I brought out new and improved Erik for Andy’s April offering….a LGTF.  He did MUCH better this time, and when coupled with De-Mo’s Electric Armor, there was a lot of sappin’ going on!  He’s definitely going Musculature Radial Paragon…moar damage AND moar end drain.  Tasty!  He got just over the threshold into 49.  *sniffles* They grow up so fast….
Hardly any RP lately, but I'm pretty sure it's just temporary. Just off my game lately with all these shiny new toys!

No comments:

Post a Comment