Sunday, April 10, 2011

Thursday: 4-7-11: Action Packed

Started today with a lovely Lue combo.  Scrapper Lue got out to mish with P and True Empathy against some Malta, and it was good.  Scrapper Lue does very, very well…when the Sappers aren’t sucking his end away.  Bah! I wonder if the devs knew how hated those mobs would be when they made them.  Probably, and I bet they cackled evilly.  :P
Later, I grabbed troller Lue to run an ITF, this week’s WST.  Not much to speak of here, it was a pretty typical run as those go.  He got to 49, and picked up Ice Storm.  The more I think about it, the more I want to keep Lue as just a water/wind/earth magic user.   It seems a good match for him thematically.
Blaster Jack got out and started an ITF…with Petite as a special guest star.  :D It took too long to get our full 8, but we did pretty damn well once we got rolling.  Jack got his Notice, Petite got at least a level.  Red P/Mistress Petite is her only 50, so I’m glad she got someone else a little closer to that. 
We got VKD night started late, which is my fault.  Sorry, guys!  Anyway, Jenna had the lead on this one, debuting the newest addition to the VKD family.  Namely, ‘Avery’, a hard-light holographic simulation and training room, and Danny was selected to run the first scenario because Jenna had crafted it just for her.  It seemed like an ordinary cave with Banished Pantheon, but what the others didn’t know (because Jenna/Danny’s player didn’t mention it lol) was that Avery was simulating the magic aura of Dark Astoria, to test Danny’s reaction to it.  Danny was nervous and agitated, but showed a great deal more self-control than her mother.  Which is hardly surprising.
Later, I ran the BAF raid with blaster Jack twice.  It goes VERY quickly with an organized team.  I got enough threads to build Jack’s first Judgment power.  Check it:
FWOOSH, bitches!  It's supposed to be blue 'psychic' fire, but I forgot to dye it.

Ok, and on a semi-related note, I have to admit that Mother Mayhem, the mad, evil warden of the BAF….is easy on the eyes. :D  Don’t believe me?

Rawr....too bad she's all evil, crazy, and junk.


See?
Finally, Tommy went to the D to talk to Piper who asked him to try to get along better with De-Mo, promising that he would do the same.  She also explained what it was that made her fall for De-Mo in the first place.  Tommy still doesn’t buy it, but if it’d make Piper happy, he’s willing to try.  But he told her he’d give as much as De-Mo did, no more.
And that’s it.  Gomen nasai for the kind of lightweight recap, but it happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment