Did hardly any RP today, it seems. I mostly just raid and TF lately, it seems. I should be more bothered by that. I’m not, but I think it’s because I know deep down that my quality isn’t really there. I react well enough, but I’m having trouble engaging. I stand there through a scene, and just give IC responses. I get quieter and quieter, and when I get bored, I leave, not always in the best manner. I’m having trouble getting into it, and it’s not as much fun. And I really can’t seem to even initiate or create anything now, not without an exhausting amount of effort. WTF is my problem?
I wish I knew.
Well, let me break down tonight’s ‘events’.
Mindlord respec’d his build to one I’m happy with, and IO’d all but a couple sets. Need more inf.
Erik did an ITF. Was slow going and rough. He needs more power.
The rest of the night was all Tommy. He got on a Lambda raid that we had to abort because we couldn’t even muster enough firepower to take down the Security Team robot. Tommy did an awesome job keeping the team alive, though. Everyone said so.
Then he did a BAF. Only thing of note was that he earned enough Incarnate XP and threads to unlock, and fill his Interface slot. I opted for the def/dmg debuff.
Did another BAF with Mel (as Mel), Andy (as Empyre), and someone else from TI. Was either Junior or Kalen, I forget which. Mel asked how his war with the Verandi was going, and he said it was relatively quiet. She offered her help again, and he turned it down…again. I think he’s still too bitter/angry to enjoy hanging out with her right now. Or maybe his player’s mood has got him ‘off’. I don’t know.
He did an ITF, and I think it’s a measure of how powerful he is that he was so effective, even though by that point, I was BORED, and just half-assing it. :D
If time and circumstances permit, I have a post I want to do today about my characters, and my need to tie them heavily to the CoX canon. Hopefully, I don’t flake out and decide not to write it. *shrugs*
No comments:
Post a Comment