Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Tuesday, 4-19-11: Yeah, I Don't Know What To Tell You...

Tuesday was….the day between Monday and Wednesday.  I dunno.  I need to find better ways to intro these things. XD

Anyhoo, I started out by working on an AE to take the Zukt’ar arc a step further.   I’m fairly pleased with how it came out, even if it’s pretty simple.  I also made a throwaway toon to play Dr. Magarian, the doctor that VKD will rescue and interrogate.  So, that’s all set up and ready to roll.  Danny’s going to be the one to kick off that phase, and unfortunately for her, that means she’s going to have to be the one to explain recent developments to the others.  *hugs* Be strong, I’m here for you! :D

I found myself with some time to kill before the official start of our RP night, so I grabbed blaster Jack to do a BAF.  One cutscene (*sigh*), and a bunch of ass-kickery later, Jack had enough Incarnate goodies to build and slot his Tier 2 Pyronic (that means ‘fire’, yo) Judgment.  Fwoosh, bitches! 
After that, since it was just P’s player and I at that point, we bagged the VKD plans (grumble, grumble) and opted to RP in her ex-Mu, Maria.  Ritha had given Maria access to the base, and she sought out Lue.  Lue found her very pleasant, and was glad that they now had someone with experience with Mu mysticism.  I’d originally intended Erik to fill that role, but he took a different road.  If I could ever ACTUALLY PLAY HIM INSTEAD OF TOMMY, I think he’ll be a good addition to TI. :P  God knows I’d like to find SOMEPLACE where he’d fit in and can RP, this is his third try now.

Lue started to give Maria a tour of the SCC base, when they encountered Smith in the bar area.  Smith was….well, Smith.  Drunk, lewd, crass.  You know…..Smith.  I don’t know why, but it always seems like it’s my toons that have to explain why Smith isn’t a horrible human being. :D  They all talked for a bit, and then Maria suggested they all go show what they’re capable of, by doing a mission.  Unfortunately, I had RL trouble just then, and had to bail. :/

I logged back on about an hour or so later, and P’s player was gone, and Red was on as Vizir, so I opted to just join another BAF with blaster Jack.  I’ll sum it up with a haiku:

Cutscene, giant boobs.
Kick butt, Jack. Rinse.  Repeat. Woo.
Tier 3 Judgment. FWOOSH!

*bows* Thank you, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment