Wednesday
Wednesday was all TI team night, really. It started out with a situation involving Junior that I’m not really going to comment on in detail right now. It’s still kind of touchy right now, and I’d love for it to be resolved to everyone’s satisfaction, so I’m not going to put anything up here right now. Sometimes I don’t always phrase things well, so I’m not going to risk putting something up that might be misconstrued.
Team night involved Red’s plot for TI to track down and capture Dimension Raider. IMO, it was a pretty rousing success. Now, since it WAS Red, there HAD to be a couple of glitches. :P But they were minor, and funny. The worst of them was that Raider spawned as an EB, not an AV, which happens to me too. I felt for Red, Raider really should’ve been an AV. But as Red himself put it, ‘Compared to what normally goes wrong, this was nothing.” I wouldn’t be exaggerating to state that I was literally prepared for anything. If every mob in the mish was a Giant Monster shooting flaming puppies at us while reciting Shakespeare, I would not have been at all surprised. AE hates Red. :DAlso….Red, I love ya man….but you forgot Tommy was in the Family?? Seriously?? :P
There were two teams, and the other went to take on Andromeda Paradox, a warshade looking for Raider. I don’t know how they turned out. Afterward, we all headed back to the base for post-game arpeez. Hanshou expressed concern that Nakashima may someday order him to kill Tommy, and he’d have to obey. He called Tommy his friend, and while he’s right, that really is one odd friendship there. :P After most everyone left, Tommy and Kalen chatted with Next Gen and Next Jenna. They’re fun, but they make Tommy’s head hurt. XDThursday
I got a few random things done, but one of them is something I’ve wanted to do for a while, so I’m happy. I got Tommy out OOC to help redside P with a mission. That went pretty well, even though I loathe those Circle of Thorns maps….I ALWAYS get lost in them. After that, I got out Erik who finally finished his cape mish (yeah, I know) and slotted some IO’s.
Tonight was supposed to be our team night, but P’s player was entertaining RL company (God bless her, she’s put up with so much BS getting ready for this) and Red was the only other one on. I was about to pull the plug for the evening, but then I remembered Crescent Scorpion!Crescent Scorpion is my archery/trick arrow corruptor. He’s a 100% natural, non-metahuman mercenary. Crescent’s also a paramilitary survivalist, in peak human physical condition. He’s proud of the fact that he’s never failed a contract, even the hard ones that only metahuman mercs bother with. I’d thought that he could be a good henchman for Vizir, and he could also be Dylan’s nemesis and former master, the one who taught and tortured him in Arizona.
Anyway, I’ve wanted Crescent and Vizir to meet for a long time, and we finally got it done. For the first time, I got to hear Crescent’s voice, and the guy’s a badass. Gruff, no-nonsense, and very ‘to the point’. He knows he’s good, and he knows what he’s worth. Vizir said that he had a list of targets he wanted Crescent to eliminate as a ‘test’. Crescent told him, “Name ‘em, then start digging some graves. Because they’re dead as soon as I hear the names.” No lack of confidence here! Big thanks to Red for helping me finally get that done. Hopefully, Vizir enjoys his new underling. :DFinally, I decided to introduce the newly-50 troller Lue to the wonderful world of Incarnate stuff and raiding. He got on a successful, well-organized Lambda, and stayed with the league, rolling into a well-done BAF. We even got the Not On My Watch badge! He unlocked his Alpha slot, and got all the materials he’ll need for his tier 1 Judgment. He’s going with Cryonic…flying shards of ice is well within his abilities. :P However, I don’t know what Alpha to pick. I’m sort of leaning toward Spiritual, but he’s got mad end issues, so Cardiac is appealing, too. Ugh, so many damn decisions.
No comments:
Post a Comment