Today started out with Priest testing his mettle in his first ever ITF. That boy worries me. He barely got hurt at all. I know, I know, he’s a tank. Still, to be able to just run all up Romi’s business and not get hurt…that’s a bit unnerving. He’s going to start thinking he’s invincible! He also got his Rare Cardiac Alpha slotted. That’s just going to make it worse! :P
Got Tommy out for TI team night #2, and forgot…..it was Tommy’s birthday! Piper gave him a bucket, a bag of cement mix (since he’s a mobster, natch) and a watch incorporating that alien antigrav tech that Mel gave him. It also pulls up maps and such, and has a link to Pheobe, Titan’s AI. Oh, and it tells time. Like a mutha.
Roulette got him a pair of $1,500 shoes. Daaaayumn! Tommy’s incorporated them into his black suit.
After that Piper, Volt, Tommy, Roulette, Junior, and Brand (think that was all of us) knocked out a couple of missions in Volt’s Abyss arc. They were fun, even with Volt leading. After that we went to the D to continue Tommy’s party. Mel gave him a rare edition of A Midsummer Night’s Dream (worth like $4,000), and Brand gave him an old, valuable Colt revolver.
It was really kind of sweet. No one’s really done much of anything for my birthday, ever. I got to where I don’t even make a big deal of it. But still….it was sweet.
No comments:
Post a Comment