Saturday, March 19, 2011

Monday 3-14-11

Bleh, this is starting to become a once a week thing, which is totally NOT what I was going for.  Now I’ve got five days to cover, with stuff to say each day.  So in this case, I’m going to go one day at a time.  Hopefully this will appease the wrathful blogging gods/goddesses.  YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

First up, I got Ebon Tengu out to hit WW and finish up his IO’s.  He’s all ready to do….well, that’s just it.  I don’t know what to do with the guy now.  I have a badass 48 warshade with no story.  This disturbs me.  All I know is that I probably will take him redside.  He very much feels like a villain to me.
DATE TIME!  :D
It’s funny how I look forward to Mondays now.  I don’t know how long we’ll keep this up.  Personally, I don’t know how many more creative date ideas my overheated little brain can generate.  For now, though, I’m enjoying myself.  :P
Tonight, Tommy showed Mel a little bit about boxing at the gym.  I referred heavily to the page I bookmarked when Jack taught Rusty.  Mel caught on pretty well, though Tommy’s not quite sure why she feels she needs to know it.  Even without her powers, she’s got aikido and a freaking KATANA.   It did make Tommy consider picking up another fighting style.  If he can’t brainfuck it, shoot it with a gun, or box it, he’s kind of at a loss.  He’s probably not going to pick up swordsmanship, because he’d want something that doesn’t require him to carry another weapon. 
It was fun, and then Roulette and her date Something-Or-Other Empathy dropped by.  Suuuure, you guys weren’t stalking us.  Uh huh.  Right.  ;)  At that point, Mel and Tommy were about to head out anyway, so it was fine.  They returned to Tommy’s Martial place.  I’m thinking Tommy has offices and apartments on pretty much every island but Grandville.   Think about it.  How could he get any sleep with Recluse blaring over that damn loudspeaker?   
Mel ordered Chinese and they chowed down.  Then they started talking about their relationship.  Tommy told her that he thought they had a future together, but Mel said she couldn’t promise the future, but she could promise ‘now’, for as long as he wanted it.   Tommy’s taken that as she probably will never marry him or want to have a family with him.  That was kind of a shot in the gut, but he came to the conclusion that if now is all she can offer, then he can live with that.  He was a little disappointed, but not enough to give up what they have.
After that, they had a brief….interlude.  After THAT, Tommy told Mel when his birthday was, and she told him about some work she did with/for Mako.  At that point, I was out of material and called it a night.

No comments:

Post a Comment