Wednesday was all TI, and not that much to speak of. We got a couple teams out to do mishes for the Syntech arc. Tommy’s team was assigned to expose them, while the other team stole stuff. Good mishes…Andy should give classes in AE making. :P
Afterward, we got back to base for our usual round of sitting around socializing. Hanshou was all ‘let’s staaaaare at everyone’, and then he dropped a bombshell on Tommy. He could actually communicate telepathically. That’ll make things a bit easier.
Oh, and Junior’s now an Oompa Loompa. I don’t know why, and neither does Tommy, but I think it’s a testament to his good heart that he’s not mocking him mercilessly. Well, not much, anyway.
Tommy told Mel that they were going to Italy soon. Both to pursue her quest/vendetta with DeVore, and because…well, the guy needs a vacation! :P Mel was happy, which made Tommy and his player smile.
Mel bet Roulette that she couldn’t get a date within a week. I don’t get it, but ok.
Yeah, this was brief, and maybe a bit terse. I had a hard time following along. Don’t know what my deal is.
No comments:
Post a Comment