Thursday was fun, if a bit disappointing near the end. I spent most of the morning and afternoon on voice chat, which is one of the big highlights of my week. :) It’s so much fun just to yak while we’re doing whatever. I mooched on Mel and Jr’s villain tips with Erik, then Tesla. Tesla’s still in doubt, but Erik’s starting to mature in terms of his power. I need to rethink his build, though. WHY do I keep building blasters around survivability? They’re supposed to faceplant….after they lay waste to their foes! :P
After that, I finished up scrapper Lue’s IOs and gave him a test run in an ITF. He could use more damage, but his speed/survivability is GREAT. He’s two shards away from either his Rare or Uncommon Alpha, I forget which. He may never have anything RP-wise to look forward to, but damn if he hasn’t come a LONG way from that weak-ass scrapper I started with!
Next was supposed to have been VKD team night, but P’s player had a RL emergency that she TOTALLY gets excused for. Seriously. I don’t know where Mark was and Eric’s player, Techno, and Lauren are totally unreliable anyway. Meh. Eric’s player did get on later and apologize, but it’s not like I’d have wanted to roll the AE with just Eric.
I decided to drown my sorrows in some hot, hot ITF action. Mindlord trotted his half-IO’d ass out with some of the TI people and we totally rocked it out. These guys are a great bunch to TF with.
After that, P was back (yay!) and we kind of all ended up at the D. I had Eric out, and I was thinking he was going to ask Roulette out, but there was a bunch of guys there and when Trev’s toon showed up (his bio essentially said he was rude and liked to start shit with people; way to stick with what you know, dude) I decided I just wasn’t feeling it for a bunch of reasons. Roulette’s player would totally call BS on most of them, but it’s how I felt at the time.
Besides, I figured…Roulette and her dress….at the D….with her player behind the keyboard? How could she NOT get asked out? It’d be like Babe Ruth striking out in a T-ball game, for God’s sake!
No comments:
Post a Comment