Today started out well enough. Dom Jack got his 40 costume mish done, and Mindlord got his villain morality mish knocked out. I think I can say with a fair degree of certainty that he will survive the end of Mind’s Eye. I have a tentative plan in place for him. He’ll still be punished for his sins, but he’ll be available if he’s needed.
Tommy showed up to the TI base, and was greeted by Roulette in a little schoolgirl outfit. Apparently, Junior had taunted her by saying she couldn’t pull off ‘cute and innocent’ and Roulette opted to prove him wrong. Tommy just shook his head, and said she really needed to stop making bets like this. Mostly because he hates Junior now. Brooklyn showed up and commented on her outfit, and whispered to Tommy that Roulette needed a kind word from a decent male. Tommy agreed.
The TI crew set out to retrieve the last of the faulty merchandise Syntech had released in their name. In other words, paper mishes. They went well enough, but that wasn’t surprising. They had Tommy with them, after all. :P
Afterward, everybody adjourned to the D. *sighs* Rou took a bunch of crap over her schoolgirl outfit (big shocker, lol) so she headed to the tailor to fix it, talking to Tommy on the way there. You know, the ‘do you know what you did wrong?’ and ‘can you change?’ stuff. He GETS it. Really. Tommy had a few words for her, too. He likes Sandra. He thinks she’s got a good head on her shoulders, and class and honor to boot. He also warned her that Junior was bad news, and only out for himself. She didn’t seem to even hear or acknowledge that, though.
Goblin Thief walked up and interrupted. Rou beat a hasty retreat, leaving Tommy with him. And of course, one of the first things out of GT’s mouth was to ask if Rou was a streetwalker. Tommy would’ve shot the guy in the face, but GT backed down as soon as Tommy glared at him. After a bit, Tommy rejoined the others, and a bit after that, Roulette returned….rocking the sexy librarian look. Dayumn.
After a bit, Tommy left, and Erik came out to hang out. I honestly don’t know what I’m doing with him. He’s still languishing in Kingsmen, and it’s hard for me to get a grip on his personality. I get the impression that he’s a bit wary of groups, mostly because he knows how devious the Mu are, and how bad they want him and his helmet. However, he’s fairly self-assured. He asked Sandra if she’d like to have dinner with him sometime soon.
She kind of put him off with the ‘I’m going to be busy’ excuse, which I totally understood the OOC reasons for. Erik just shrugged and adopted the attitude, ‘If she wants to, fine, if not, her loss.’ He left shortly thereafter, and I logged after that.
No comments:
Post a Comment